Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Picture of Somewhere I've been

Almost to the Summit of Mt. Timpanogas, Utah 2006.
One of my favorite places ever.

I was only supposed to post one picture, but I couldn't resist this one also.
Meghan's Bay, St. Thomas (where I picked up my love of snorkeling!).
2007

4 comments:

Suzie said...

You lucky! I want to go to St. Thomas someday...it looks amazing.
I'm also hiking Timp next weekend for the first time! I'm super excited! Looks beautiful, now I'm even more excited!

paigernate said...

LOVE st thomas!!!! when did you guys go there? such a fun place. seomday i'll make it up timp :)

mae said...

I haven't been to either! Was I born and raised in Utah?!?

Both look lovely! I think they'll go on the bucket list!

Pace's said...

So, I totally hiked Timp this year. But it was so early in the year that half way up the trail we came across no trail and all snow. The rest of the way we just had to fight through deep snow. You would have loved it!