Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Habit I wish I didn't Have


There are so many habits I have that I wish I didn't. But the one that makes me the most irritated is my habit to procrastinate. Yuck!! That word just sounds disdainful. I hate it. I miss out on so much because of this flaw. I could try harder to improve, but guess what? I procrastinate that too! I have the best of intentions to do things and in a timely manner. Let's just say, if the road to hell is paved with good intentions, you know where I'll be... Please come visit sometimes (I'll be the one with Medusa hair).

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm excited about your blogging challenge! I love reading your posts. This one especially made me smile. I like when you said "Please come visit me in #*!!. You crack me up! You always have and I miss that about you. Remember how much we used to laugh and get in trouble at the good ole' R.C.?

Kellie said...

Oh Kristy! We all procrastinate so we'll all be there together anyway! And I'll probably have Medusa hair, too. Feel like I already do some days.