Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 12: How I found out about Blogs and Why I Keep One...

My older sister Shawna is the one who introduced me to the
wonderful world of bloggy goodness.
She started one a while ago and I wasn't really interested in keeping one myself.
I liked reading hers, but didn't think it was for me.
That is until I moved 1700 miles away from home.
Ryan and I both thought this would be a great way to keep our families informed of the
goings on of our lives here in the good ol' land of Cleve.
As it has fulfilled that purpose; it has also become
like a journal to me.
And I've been able to keep in touch with friends I haven't seen
for many years.
Also, I love to write and this is a good outlet for my creativity.
That is why I blog :)
I LOVE it.
So, thank you very much Shawna for opening this door for me.

2 comments:

This is Us! said...

I'm so glad you keep a blog too!!

mae said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog! I should be better about writing on mine. Thanks for making my day!