Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 8: Short term goals for this month and why.

Here are my goals, after all a goal not written down is just a dream.

- Exercise everyday, because I never do it and it's showing. No Bueno!!!!!!!

- Get a budget plan in place, because we are Not good with our money. And now is the time
when we should be since we're living mostly on student loans. Yikes!!

- Make Halloween decorations, because I'm being more frugal. And because I've subscribed to Martha Stewart and I'm itching to make all of those awesome decorations.

- Clean out our second bedroom and purge the stuff I never use. Because, you should see that room. It's sad. So very sad.

- Finish reading the Hunger Games series. Because how can I not. It's awesome!

- Take our family pictures. Because I want a new picture of us for the mantel, and I found
THE best place to take them. I'm quite excited about it. I hope it turns out the way I have it
in my head.

- Make a pie, because I've never done that before. And I come from a family of great pie
makers. I've been a great pie eater.

- Learn photoshop. Because that thing is gloriously confusing and I need to figure it out.

- Paint a water color, because my mother has requested it. And you can't say no to your mother

It's going to be a good month. I can feel it.

P.S. Ryan is studying for an oral pathology test and I just glanced over at what he's studying. I'm just going to say that I'm so so so so glad that I had no interest in becoming a dentist. EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Julie Carlile said...

Ha you are adorable! I hope you got my message on your birthday! I am so sorry I didn't call we were gone all day and I left my phone at home. By the way I already think you are super crafty and frugal :)

Kellie said...

I love these goals. And I love your last comment. I, too, am very glad that I never had any interest in becoming a dentist. Nathan can help you with Photoshop. He's quite excellent at it. And I have tiny pie crust cutters for if you bake a pie with an upper crust part, like an apple pie (you can tell I'm so bake-y by my lack of correct culinary vocabulary). Anyway, they are fun and I'd be happy to let you borrow them if you decide to make an apple pie or whatever and want to use them.

Anonymous said...

Where is this place for the best pictures ever? By the way I started the posts for the challenge, but I officially begin tomorrow.